Nihilism is a condition, not a philosophy of life.
My philosophy of life is how I respond to this condition.
This is the reason why there are so many different brands of nihilism.
How a person responds to nihilism is unique to them — for every one’s Will is a different manifestation.
- 1960stechnicolor likes this
- n0nzero likes this
- electricgrapevine likes this
- coderbyte likes this
- another1one reblogged this from examined-life
- glampersand likes this
- flowspiracy likes this
- examined-life reblogged this from ludimagister
- examined-life likes this
- murderislove reblogged this from ludimagister
- pseudobollocks likes this
- vivvisects likes this
- threekelvin likes this
- ludimagister posted this